Anyone recommend a good server for satellite - september only!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiTecK

Administrator
Staff member
FOR SATELLITE ONLY

Rules for this thread -

• Post what you require, a UK line or Southern Ireland.
  • STATE IF NEEDING A C LINE OR N LINE.
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • If you have messaged the member click on the PM button under each post - Don't worry guests can't see this!
  • Do not click the "Like" or "thanks" buttons to draw attention to the fact that you are selling lines.
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.

ADVISORY!

We back No One!!!

Please don't take advice from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone! STAY CLEAR!
I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.

We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.

Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.

Freeze free N line required for satellite on zgemma h2s. Must support multi room and provide test line.

Pm please

Looking setup for N.Ireland that includes RTE One and RTE Two. Failing that maybe a southern ireland setup.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

hi,looking for sky southern ireland,PPV included,possibly more than 1 line,48-72 hour test required

Hi, my line has died so I'm looking for a glitch free n-line for the full Sky UK pack including BT and box office. Test line essential :)

Anyone recommend a good reliable freeze free service that can use the same line ion two rooms without it going off after a few months! Thanks

Looking for a glitch free N Line for Sky - Based in UK - Midlands.

Test line would be nice, just to check if it sorts my glitching issues.

Thanks.

Looking for a N-Line Sky UK, hopefully glitch free, with a test line to check out the service. Thanks

**Sorry Inbox was full, now cleared!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back