Anyone Recommend an IPTV Service for October/November/December 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m looking for a sub to use with my mini M8s box, preferably with 3pm kick offs and Celtic TV. Ideally something that will work with I view

Cheers

Last edited:
Looking for a IPTV subscription - it is required for ZGemma H2S box for all UK satellite channels, 3 pm kickoffs , adult, and VOD.
I need to have EPG and would also like ability to record programmes
Test line for a minimum of 24 hours is required to see if this is suitable.

I have a Zgemma 2hs box and would like IPTV with films and live 3pm football, I will also need you to log in to my pc via Anydesk or Supremo to sort it out for me as I am useless!!

Ok I have posted this elsewhere but was advised to post in here,

Is there anyone on here that can get the Bristol Rovers games weekly on I follow, if you can I know I can get others who will want it also

Cheers

Looking for a IPTV subscription - it is required for ZGemma H2S box for all UK satellite channels, 3 pm kickoffs , adult, and VOD.
I need to have EPG and would also like ability to record programmes
Test line for a minimum of 24 hours is required to see if this is suitable.

Looking for uk, Portuguese, V.O.D and beinsports (no adult channels). I'm using smartiptv app and would like a 24hr test...

Hi, I'm looking for IPTV.
It is required for a VU+ Ultimo4k.
It must include a working EPG, and I would also like the ability to record.
The test line must run for a minimum of 24 hours, thanks in advance...

Need a IPTVsubscription - UK satellite channels, VOD, adult, 3pm kick offs and movies.
EPG. Need a 24hour test trial to begin with, using the Samsung Smart Stb app. thanks

Looking for IPTV trial for Formuler F1 Box, (enigma2)

Definite must haves:
  • HD, SD Channels
  • Full EPG
  • Full UK and Irish package
  • 3pm Kick Offs
  • VOD with a good library that gets regularly updated
  • PPV channels (for boxing, wrestling, box office etc)
  • Catch-up tv
  • Must have good and fast reliable customer service (very essential)
Please provide costs in message.

Cheers

Looking for a 12 month plex vod package after last supplier done a bunk. No resellers, members with good reputation only who have been in here for a while. I won’t deal with any resellers or new members with low/no rep. Don’t mind paying a bit more for someone reliable.

Looking for options for UK sat channels. I am new to this so I know nothing. I will be getting a zgemma box. Can someone gives me prices and general info please?

Looking for iptv .. im using android with perfect player
Sports boxing ufc ..football not of interest to me ... niether is pron
Hd if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back