Anyone Recommend an IPTV Service for October/November/December 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok please only offer me iptv if you can supply a good working m3u file for my hisense tv. it should have the output=ts at the end as other files dont work. im getting offers of iptv for zgemma etc which wont work. so im looking for the usual iptv channels plus football 3pm and championship stuff. thanks

good afternoon, looking for the usual, uk, 3pm, world sports etc, must have vpn and epg. using mag 250, thank you.

Hi

I'm looking for an IPTV service for the following-
  • EPL Football 3pm games, so assume this means US sports channels such as NBC
  • Running on Smart IPTV app running on Amazon Fire Stick
Thanks

looking for uk channels and VOD latest films etc must work with a vpn enabled, MAG 250 and zgemma via epg url, no resellers

hi
getting very demoralised with it now as last two subs were off more than on and constantly freezing and have now disappeared altogether long before the due expiry date, so I would like a very reliable sub which works well and lasts for the term I pay for.
I have a zgemma h2s with woosh infinity
looking for all usual uk channels

looking for a reliable sub for mag box must have FHD streams looking for 3pm ko not geo blocked also must have a decent amount of adult xxx, vod,4k, movies be a bonus looking for a trial to see what ya offering

New to this, but looking for IPTV for my Zgemma H9S, UK channels Inc Sports (UK and US, live matches, 3pm live etc), and movies.

VPN preferred, or a method to use my own VPN when needed. Even if VPN isn't *needed* would still prefer to use one.

Prefer not to use PayPal Friends & Family, as per the suggestion in the forum rules, but that may be the norm?

VOD would be useful, but not required.

PM with package details, channel lists and prices (single and multiroom options please). Usual trial would be needed.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Looking for iptv

All UK
Indian
Ppv eg boxing
3pm
Vod

Using 4K fire stick and want to be able to use smarter app preferably but can download smart iptv app if needed.

Please reply if u can give me a test for 24 hours and the prices for 1 month 3, 6 and 12. Needed today.

Hi looking for a test for a near perfect sub, I realise that there is no such thing but as near to perfect as possible. Sly uk full package including Sports is a must, Im not bothered about American channels.

• Channels with EPG (not interested in VOD)
  • West Europe
  • MAG

Trial would be appreciated. I will buy 3 or 6 months depending on the quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back