anyone recommend some movies to watch please

hi there just looking for some movie recomendations from the last few years mainly

films i like are
PULP FICTION, LOCK STOCK, SNATCH, DJANGO, KILL BILL, V FOR VENDETTA, NATURAL BORN KILLERS, 51ST STATE, PINEAPPLE EXPRESS, SIN CITY, TRAINSPOTTING, THIS IS THE END, ALAN PARTRIDGE MOVIE ALPH PAPA, HUMAN TRAFFIC.
RECENTLY WATCHED and enjoyed
dumb and dumber 2, the interview, this is the end, 21 and 22 jump street, neighbours, the campaign, ride along, kid cannabis.

any recomendations would be appreciated doesn't have to be based on these films but these are type of movies i like. thanks

thanks guys. dummer i seen the lord of the rings and although i enjoyed it i thought it was dragged out and went on far too long and was just wanting it to finish half way threw second one. never bothered with the hobbit and tbh i doubt i ever will. thanks for the suggestions though, thought that imitation game looked good will watch that. court60 think i will watch the first 2 films you put. like the sound of them, the third one not so much but prob is a good film if in the mood. totally appreciate your suggestions though, thank you very much feel free to keep them coming

This film looks absolutely brilliant!

[video=youtube;23VflsU3kZE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23VflsU3kZE[/video]

thanks jodav a freind of mine actually recommended 2 of they films 71 and john doe to me today. gonna give them a watch that unbroken looks ok also. thanks

Most of Tarantino's films are quality, same for Scorsese. Watched Sicario and Prisioners recently, best i 've seen in a while

A less mainstream film that you might not have seen but is awesome is 'The Intouchables'

i vouch for this too, most surprising film in a long time. dont be put off by the french, it is really enjoyable and funny as hell (but not dumb american humour)

Back