Anyone still using satellite sub?

Anths79

As title just wanna know if anyone is still using a sat sub on their box? Is it still as good before all the chans went dark?

The reason I ask is I got a sub off someone on here and it is unwatchable.

Define unwatchable!

If the sub (line) is crap then it will glitch and freeze, which if it is bad enough, will be not worth watching - Unwatchable
If it is a good line then it is perfectly watchable.

The channels which are available are just as good as they have always been and it is down to the quality of the line you are using. I fine the channel "W" struggles for me and can freeze and sometimes MTV can glitch, Comedy Central can be a problem too sometimes. Other than that I have no problems.

I wouldn't say the channels I have are unwatchable as I have a stable line. Please don't ask where from though. It is a case of getting tests and trying them.

I stopped using a sat line about 2 months ago, pretty much all channels were unwatchable. I got the line on here, posted on the request forum for more test lines and got no response, so I just stopped using it.

I now use combination of IPTV and genuine Sly.

Working fine & Dandy, Few issues with the Channels above mentioned and ITV 2,3 & 4 HD are up and down like a yoyo..
Apart from them, the rest work perfectly fine inc All BT Sports + Many Many More..

@wooshman line glitching every few seconds can't watch it. Ecm times are anywhere from 2 to over 5.

@dt99 I had read you went with sky sub. I'm paying £39 for vm fibre.

The provider was quick to answer my msgs when I wanted a sub.

a few months ago quite a few of us were discussing lines which were unwatchable i.e glitching freezing more than actually playing, for my line this was like this for a long time on two different providers but its seems to have calmed down this last couple of months and is fairly stable now so cant really complain, these lines for sly and vermin are not my main source of tv anyways, they are there when I'm not watching stuff on demand which is what I mostly do for the majority of movies and tv shows I watch.

I have a eurosub
its always been pretty bad on 28e , but perfect on the eurosats,
so I'm more than happy with it,
saying that, havent tried 28e for a while now, so will have a look again when I'm back home at the weekend

If you are unhappy with the line then complain to the provider.
If you get no replies etc from the provider [you say he is on forum] then moan to wheelo or benijofar who may be able to help.
But firstly check all your equipment--then get a testline and see if that is better.
If all ok with your equipment and testline then and only then do you have a proven case, so now go ahead and complain free of any guilt.LOL
Reaper.

I should have put Grand-daddy LOL
But at least he followed advice and job done---others will ignore advice and prolong the problem.
Well done Anths79.
Reaper.

Are Premier or Eir Sports still working on a sly line for anybody?
Not channels that I watch a great deal, but with the GAA starting up again was hoping to catch a few games, but just checked, and there's nothing doing at my end.

Got a sat line working perfect with Extreme Editor, also got a cable line working perfect, as said above get a test line to see.

sometimes you have to reboot system, router etc to get it up and running again.

Back