Anyone watching the boxing on 27th?

itsmrjt

TK Veteran
Predictions people.. might put a cheeky bet on!
c6435c65bbf4f50efd89f3c96bfed562.jpg

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Will I be able to watch it on sky box office on my box [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Predictions people.. might put a cheeky bet on!
c6435c65bbf4f50efd89f3c96bfed562.jpg

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk
Can't wait kell brooks one of the best from Sheffield my sons friend trains at his gym can't wait hope he smashes him then khan owt to put his money where his mouth is tried to get tickets but sold out within a couple hours

I guess I'm not watching the boxing on my zGemma box or anything else except FTA stuff from now haha
Just waiting for someone reliable to get back to me regarding an IPTV setup the mimics my old config :)

It did for the last boxing event but not for the wrestling was it about a week later, so it's wait and see really.

Ok thanks for the reply.
Do u think i have to do a scan today to see if SBO works for the wrestling tonight? And sky events shows SBO previews but sky event channel isnt sbo is it?

Think it's live events that shows the actual thing. Won't have to do a rescan I wouldn't have thought but don't know at the moment either way if it'll work or not.

Think it's live events that shows the actual thing. Won't have to do a rescan I wouldn't have thought but don't know at the moment either way if it'll work or not.

Ok cheers.

Thanks again for the replies

Seems to only be on box office and sport 1 in czech, svk and Hungary.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Wait was it not on last night? [emoji23] can tell how much I care about wrestling

Wait was it not on last night? [emoji23] can tell how much I care about wrestling

Back