Apk?

itsmrjt

TK Veteran
Has anyone figured out how to get apk's to work on the zgemma? Isn't this software Android based?

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Not android based so APKs won't work.

It's Linux based. Android is also based off Linux, but there's enough difference between them so that they're incompatible.

There is a few apps I wanted to have on the zgemma like Show Box

Not gonna happen.. Goto your plugins and grab iptv player. You'll see it under extension. This does the same job as showbox, you'll only get showbox installed on an android device or Apple.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

As said they just won't work

If you want to run apks get a android device they are cheap (can be)

Yeah .apk files are for android systems - the zgemma is Enigma 2 so it's .ipk for this.

So my next question is.. Is there anything available like that for the zgemma?

Yes, as per post #5 - IPTV player in plugins will get you a shit load of links for on demand stuff.

It's already on some build though like Wooshbuild - if you press Portal button on the remote it should be there.

Do you know of any good ones Ste? Thought about Chrome cast.. Currently looking into it as my LG smart TV doesn't allow download from the web.. Need a to be there app store

I don't really use it to be honest but the "SERIES" one and "YIFY" was good last time I used it a few months back.

IPTV PLAYER, via your plugins menu and extensions... this answers this question now....

Download and Install, this will give you the Showbox alternative, just as good.. Plenty of choices etc to watch TV and Movies on your BOX

Back