Are 100,000 people going to die at the London Olympics ?

starking

I have been told that the illuminati is planing a attack on the 2012 London Olympics, How true this is? I don't know, please see the video link below and make your own mind up.

If this is true and if enough people are made aware of this, the illuminati may be forced to cancel their plains and many lives will be saved.

[video=youtube;kFHcOw9INj4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFHcOw9INj4&feature=share[/video]

Last edited:
they wont be illuminated any more if they try that.just one more conspiracy theory.i live in canada and was told very seriously one day that the contrails from jets were actually the americans dusting us with aluminum oxide from secret american airbases.sorry to be so cynical but the older i get the more cynical i get,lol

Many people,the public will not know about the Illuminati they will only believe what they see on their news channels so even if their is a attack the Illuminati will and can get away from it. You believe what ever they tel you to believe. Weather you believe or not the more people are aware about this the more the Illuminati will be forced to cancel their plains and many lives will be saved. There is power in the masses.

The dusting of aluminum oxide in Americana I don't know if its true, but their evidence was that the shape of the smoke lines and colour that was left beyond from the air phone indicated this. However if you take a colser look at the video above the symbols and signs from the 9/11 are similar to the symbols and signs of London 2012 in the movies and at the Olympic Stadium.

Last edited:
Give this a watch Starking, some of what Arron Russo talks about is very scary, he strikes me as being very genuine and honest, sadly he died in 2007, there are a lot of suspicions surrounding his death, he talks about 9/11, the Rockefellers, the Illuminati, central bankers and the federal reserve and many other things as to why the super rich elite are doing the things they are doing.

I'm not saying anyone has to believe everything he talks about, but do some research and a lot of what he talks about really do begin to fall into place.

[YOUTUBE]YGAaPjqdbgQ[/YOUTUBE]

Before 9 / 11 and 7 / 7 there were clues in card games, comics, film and TV programmes, of the events that would later take place.

Can't say I believe much of these conspiracies, not that I am closed to them, just that most I have heard just don't ring true.

An awful lot of conspiracy theories just don't ring true, from JFK, to the moon landing, to 9/11 just too many loose ends to add up to a credible theory for me.

in most of these american films there is the illumanati eye in them and some movies have the 911 numbers referenced to the attack, ive watched it on youtube ages ago. But then again i dont see no attacks happening in London.. just rumours so far.. may we all be safe and sound. :)

OK not understanding any of the above BUT will say we see what we want to see ( or what we are told is there, yup people drum it into your head that, you can see it coz they can, coz someone important said it). All these dates numbers etc, people sit and study things just to get a reaction then it spreads. Most of which seems to happen after certain events.

Sorry i mad have a bad theory but if your gonna die your gonna die - not going out because of some twit makes a comment wont stop you from dying.
If im talking rubbish then well forgive me :) sometimes ignorance is bliss

[video=youtube;MdAGOpqGmS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdAGOpqGmS4&feature=fvsr[/video]

Linny40 you are right from the messages you can see from the videos and the all seeing one eye in the movies point to something going to happen at the 2012 at London underground or at the 2012 Olympics

It is similar to the messages that were seen that pointed and give clues about 9/11 the only diffidence was the 9/11 clues were only found after the event.

Last edited:
I see an eye every night having to endure that garbage big brother for the sake of the missus.

Does that mean we are to watch out for every little message in there just cause it might prove something later lol.

Big_Brother_on_Channel_5_logo_interpretation.jpg

It's a load of bullshit imo. Maybe I am narrow minded but agree ignorance is bliss, we could all turn the past into some sort of pre-warning message, those that do have nothing better to do with there time.

JMO.

Amen!!! Lol

HT i do HOPE you sit in a different room lol! never watched the toot lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Last edited:
OK not understanding any of the above BUT will say we see what we want to see ( or what we are told is there, yup people drum it into your head that, you can see it coz they can, coz someone important said it). All these dates numbers etc, people sit and study things just to get a reaction then it spreads. Most of which seems to happen after certain events.

Sorry i mad have a bad theory but if your gonna die your gonna die - not going out because of some twit makes a comment wont stop you from dying.
If im talking rubbish then well forgive me :) sometimes ignorance is bliss

Who's coz anyway?

I have another "SCOOP", - the Mayan calender finishes on the 12/12/12, and that is the end of the world, not during the olympics. The proof - Ireland didn't apply for the Olympics because we knew it would be a waste of money as the world would end just 5 months later.

FACT

Back