Are 100,000 people going to die at the London Olympics ?

you know,im sorry.it is wrong of me to shit on your parade here.if there is one thing ive learned over my time on this ball of mud,its that there are almost as many points of view as there are people.you have yours,i have mine,and there is an almost infinite number in between.still think you are mistaken and misled but certainly should not denegrate you for your opinion.talk to you after the olympics.

considering the last terrorist attack at the olympics was something like 40 years ago i would take odds they will be fine.

considering the last terrorist attack at the olympics was something like 40 years ago i would take odds they will be fine.
i dont think they'd stand a chance now not with all the missiles etc they have on standby on tops of buildings.
Ive got friends in the closing ceremony so they need to come back but then wasnt the world going to end earlier this yr lol!

world is full of nutters :)

Please don't try and misunderstand the message here or the point I am trying to put across, it will make me the happiest man on earth if this was all bullshit and I am proven wrong. This is my country I was born here raised here I don't want to see any one taking liberties. However if more people are made aware of this, the illuminati will be forced to cancel their plans on the chance of being exposed and thousands of lives could be saved.

I may need to get a life, but you need to start reading my posts as I never said the world is going to end, only that they may be a other, mush bigger 9/11 attack/bomb at the Olympics, the same messages/codes that were displayed predicting pre 9/11 show some thing is going to happen in London 2012. From this attack just like 9/11 new laws will be brought in that will start their New World Order or Zion estate. We will be told that the terrorists will be home grown and instead of attacking and invading other countries the whole of europe will pull closer together starting there one world Government, but this is just the start.

And yes Usain Bolt will break the world record, and yes maybe Usain's bolt will light the fuse..:fartlight:

[video=youtube;kFHcOw9INj4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFHcOw9INj4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Last edited:
well we are all still here! yet according to that video things were gonna happen. Ohthere were firework alright! they were fantastic!!

oh btw that website is erm gone lol!

did you see the light towers around the stadium at the opening ceremonies? they sorta looked like pyramids......eh eh eh? oh,and the spotlights looked like giant eyes. one thing to remember,when these conspiracy theorists talk of all the research they have done to arrive at their conclusions,it must be remembered that the material they use for research was also written by conspiracy theorists. kinda like the blind leading the blind.

Back