are these games ap2.5???

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
Hi Guys and Girls,
I flashed a mates Xbox before the LT+ firmware was out and it has been kept offline since. The only games that have been played on it since are
Call Of Duty Black Ops
Medal OF Honour
Mafia 2
Hawx 2
Halo Reach
FIFA 11.
My question is have any of these games got the AP2.5 software on them, the reason that i ask is that i am going to flash it again with the new LT+ firmware, then allow him to go online again.
I know that if he has played 2.5 games, he will be banned. when he played the FIFA game it asked him to update before it would let him play, from the sounds of it it installed the new dashboard, but i just want to be sure that he hasn't made a balls of it.
Am I right in saying that fallout new vegas and fable 3 are 2.5 games, i have these for him, but don't want to give them to him before LT+.
Thanks in advance,
Wheelo

halo reach and hawkx 2 NOT ap 2.5 i have them and working in my slim 360

assassins creed and need foe speed not working with me

thanks nadhimali, but i need a bit mor of the technical info about the LT+ and the 2.5.
cheers
:taz:

Hi wheelo, just to add fable 3 to nadhimali's list.
BUT, c4e said it is possible through a game update that a game can be ap2.5 which doesnt have it originally on the disc.
LT+ will prevent you from being flagged for a ban though even if it does fail an ap2.5 challenge, so online or not make sure they have LT+ on their machine.

cheers axxxo, it is back to the Benq that i did, do i reset back to the original firmware and then the LT+, or just flash the new one on by putting the new firmware in the (new) jungleflasher "firmware" folder and following original steps?

if he has tried need for speed and it said something like "Disc unreadable", would that be a bad copy of the disc, or is that how they prepare the ban hammer?

Im afraid if he tried the new need for speed hot pursuit without the LT+ he's now flagged for a ban.
Use the Xval to see what result it gives, itll probably say "failed AP2.5 challenge"
If thats the case keep the xbox as offline only, nothing can be done about it.

I have downloaded xval, i have the serial number, where is the encrypted X value to input?
Cheers,
Wheelo

Its in system settings, console settings, and system info.
X code is at the bottom of the screen

Back