ARE VR HEADSETS ANY GOOD

celticfc

TK Veteran
hi i have a sony xperia z3 and wondered if anyone here has any info on vr headsets , ie. are they any good and is the game reality good
thanx

I have used one of the cheap VR headsets with a phone and they're shit - not sure about the more expensive ones for phones though.

I have had a demo of the Oculus Rift VR headset on a PC though and WOW ... I'd never seen anything like it - it was literally like being in the game.

I have used one of the cheap VR headsets with a phone and they're shit - not sure about the more expensive ones for phones though.

I have had a demo of the Oculus Rift VR headset on a PC though and WOW ... I'd never seen anything like it - it was literally like being in the game.

was just looking for a cheap headset £50 approx the Oculus are deer , are all cheap headsets crap ?

I don't know to be honest but i'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for and yes, the Oculus Rift are expensive but if you had a demo of one, you'd understand why.

I don't know to be honest but i'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for and yes, the Oculus Rift are expensive but if you had a demo of one, you'd understand why.

firm believer in you get what you pay for
me to m8
so do u thinkl cheap aint cheerfull on vr ?

Oculus does look good
As said though expensive
The PS4 vr looks best for price
Good reviews too
I would love vr for my nvadia 1080 pc but expensive

Oculus does look good
As said though expensive
Good reviews too
I would love vr for my nvadia 1080 pc but expensive

that only works with ps4, is that right ?
its to go with a sony xperia z3

Back