Asian channels glitching terribly!

nizpatel

Guys hopefully someone can help. Using a Zgemma H5 with a cable server. Recently the Asian channels have been glitching like mad! Every 20 seconds the channel freezes for 10 seconds or so. This happens on freeview Asian channels too. Again only on Asian channels. No glitching at all on let's say Sky Sports or any other paid cbannel.

Can anyone shed some light?

if you are on a cable server then all Asian channels count as premium - there are no freebies so yes Ste is in fact ok

Are you ok mate? If you read my post it quite clearly states freeview channels are freezing too. But Sky Sports and other paid channels work fine.

Hey listen, nobody on here gets paid to help other people - they do it freely so less of the sarcasm and show some appreciation!

The only channels that are freeview on cable in the UK are BBC 1, BBC 2, ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5 - everything else comes through your line.

Oh and that's the only input you'll get from me because to be honest, you've pissed me off.

Aplo
Hey listen, nobody on here gets paid to help other people - they do it freely so less of the sarcasm and show some appreciation!

The only channels that are freeview on cable in the UK are BBC 1, BBC 2, ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5 - everything else comes through your line.

Oh and that's the only input you'll get from me because to be honest, you've pissed me off.

Apologies.

Thanks for your help though

If it's only started recently it's likely to be your provider.

A lot of the providers don't actually have any of their own servers or physical viewing cards to take codes off - they're effectively just resellers. It ends up that popular channels are OK, but the lesser viewed ones have much poorer performance because the cards are nowhere near where you're line is.

Back