Assumptions befor purchase H2h

Hi folks think I've found most answers on this great forum but could someone please confirm before I buy H2H

require virgin cable to house (no sub)
require sky cable to house (no sub)
best skin dislayers
require line/gift for cable
channels are HD
recording is possible to memory stick
can only record channel being viewed

many thanks

Hi folks think I've found most answers on this great forum but could someone please confirm before I buy H2H

best skin dislayers
channels are HD

many thanks

I could be wrong here but I'm pretty sure if you buy a lie/gift for sky as well and have both services you can record cable whilst watching sky and vice versa!

Ok thanks be great if someone who has this could clarify

---------- Post Merged at 09:08 AM ----------

best skin dislayers
channels are HD

many thanks

I could be wrong here but I'm pretty sure if you buy a lie/gift for sky as well and have both services you can record cable whilst watching sky and vice versa!

great thanks, if anyone has this would like to know if possible

---------- Post Merged at 09:09 AM ----------

Pretty much there hd channels are only on vm and also need to make sure your cable is live

might seem silly question how do I know if cable is live, thanks

Ok thanks be great if someone who has this could clarify

---------- Post Merged at 09:08 AM ----------

best skin dislayers
channels are HD

many thanks

great thanks, if anyone has this would like to know if possible

Before buying the vm sub, use the existing vm feed into the property and scan for channels, if you have fta sd channels showing, you have a live feed (remember FTA HD wont clear without a line, only sd)

plug into tv to see if you get 1-5 channels,i would suggest a minimum sub for vm broadband as you will need a bb feed also.

right so would have to buy box first to find out if it would work

---------- Post Merged at 09:16 AM ----------

so will need vm bb for it to work, will it not work through sky bb

Thanks gary much appreciated

so just so I've got this right
if vm box works line is alive, and can buy H2H
I'm ok staying with sky bb
if I get sky and vm gift/line i'll be able to record either one and watch another channel at same time

if I get sky and vm gift/line i'll be able to record either one and watch another channel at same time

I'm pretty sure you can if you have both gifts, if you are watching sky then there is no reason why you cant record what's on cable as its a different tuner being used and vice versa

Spot on. That's my setup. Different box though...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I'm familiar with the H2S box and can record one sat channel and watch a second. A friend of mine has cable but wants the same set up. Looking at the Zgemma boxes the cable receivers seem to be only single tuner or cable and sky tuner. Is there any way to get a box that will allow recording and playback of a seperate virgin channel?

The cheapest twin cable tuner is probably the Technomate Nano SE M2 Plus, but you're still looking at a little bit more than a ZGemma box.

The Edision Mega has 2 sat tuners and a 3rd tuner that can be sat or cable (or terrestrial) and is a bit cheaper than the xtrends

Back