At the races

mark_safc

Is this channel still working for anyone with sly n-line? I'm using ipab build and can't seem to get it. Just wondering if everyone is getting black screen or it's a problem with my build.

Wooshbuild, but its working on all builds, as far as i know, if it wasnt, there would be plenty of racing fans on the site asking if there was any problems with the channel.

If I click into providers, there are 3 at the races channels and one of them works but not the one in my EPG. Do you know how to replace the one in my EPG with the working one? I want the working one to show up in "sports" bouquet and also be set as channel 415. Is this possible?

For me its Find the working channel then menu, add service to bouquet, put into sky uk sports bouquet, exit out and go to sports bouquet, the channel should be there as the last entry, highlight it, press menu again, then enable move mode and then just replace it with the non working channel and exit out.

For me its Find the working channel then menu, add service to bouquet, put into sky uk sports bouquet, exit out and go to sports bouquet, the channel should be there as the last entry, highlight it, press menu again, then enable move mode and then just replace it with the non working channel and exit out.

Apologies for being stupid but I've moved it to Sports bouquet and can only move it to the top. Can't figure out how to make it channel 415.

Can you just not replace it with the original, that no longer works. to move when you are in the enable move mode, just go onto the channel and press ok and move with the up and down arrows.

Can you just not replace it with the original, that no longer works. to move when you are in the enable move mode, just go onto the channel and press ok and move with the up and down arrows.

I've done all that and removed the old channel from EPG. I've renamed it "415 At the races" so it shows in my EPG. My only problem now is when I type 415 to go to that channel , it still goes to the old one.

Not sure why that is as i dont normally go to channels that way, did you press remove entry for the old channel, go to channel, highlight, menu, remove entry, then yes and exit out. I just go to bouquets and find the channel i want to watch.

Back