Atv 6.1 stuck on 49... Help

DNat7

TK Supporter
I have been using this image and have updated it fairly regularly, last updated it on 16.10.17, tried to update it today and it showed 184 updates available with a warning saying update may not work, and true to word it broke my box, after update, reboot its stuck on 49 percent... Any idea what's wrong with the latest update.....

Reflash to more up to date image

If you had backed up system settings you could be up and running in no time

I've seen a couple of people have same issue over last couple of days, looks like a reflash is required

Reflash to more up to date image

If you had backed up system settings you could be up and running in no time
I do have a system settings backup, but what exactly does it backup? Extensions? Menu settings?...

backs up your line, your timers and skin selection and other settings basically it should bring box to as it was near enough as long as you have the same plugins etc installed

It's pretty much everything bar some plugins

Once flash is done stick back in the device the backup is on and once you have started the setup it will recognise and ask if you want to restore

I just did mine started at 7.45 with flash, forgetting the other half had a recording at 8.00 Holby. Luckily enough flashed, restored settings backup and up and running with 5 minutes to spare, everything as it was with the exception of my iptv bouquets via m2m3u2 had to send the ipk to tmp and reinstall, all login details were present though and had to do the same with my choice of skin.

Thanks for the info, any idea where I can download the latest version from?
I googled openatv 6.1 and it was first link found, should have mentioned look in the air digital section on that site for the h2s

Last edited:
When I redo mine

I have
redo skin
Skin mods
EPG tabs
EPG numbers

I can have it done within 10mins of starting the flash. Done it so many times now

Check out the zgemma site / firmware

the flash options make flashing & restoring a freeze, so quick & simple, much better than needing to start from scratch with base firmware then manually adding everything & setting up although I do still make from scratch from time to time to refresh my ageing grey cells

I don't understand why more don't do this. I also ftp my back up to desktop just in case it all goes horribly wrong. Like Beakyford I do one from scratch now and again especially when using new skin for first time or similar

the flash options make flashing & restoring a freeze, so quick & simple, much better than needing to start from scratch with base firmware then manually adding everything & setting up although I do still make from scratch from time to time to refresh my ageing grey cells
What's flash? How do i do it, where do I get the flash files from?

sorry went off topic, stuck on 49 started a short while ago & can only be fixed by installing a fresh image (flashing)

Last edited:
Something wrong/ not compatible with your backed up settings it would seem. What location is your backup on pc or hdd? You can still retrieve your line from backup wherever it is just methods differ. Your line is about the only thing you need to keep, it just means a bit more work setting up from scratch

Back