Atv 6.1 stuck on 49... Help

I have downloaded the files and the boxed is currently showing FLSH on the front, how should the process take?

Thank you to everyone who has helped so far :laughing:

I have downloaded the files and the boxed is currently showing FLSH on the front, how should the process take?

Thank you to everyone who has helped so far :laughing:
About 10-15 minutes usually but with a star 2s about 20 minuites

About 5 mins you then should see black screen with a remote as you to pick pal or hdmi don't do anything yet
This is when you follow the whoosbuild guide

I think it's been over 20 minutes now and I still have a black screen on the HDMI port and it shows FLSH still on the box - do you think it's crashed. bazcfc1 I've even dimmed the lights so the box has more juice:smiley:

I think it's been over 20 minutes now and I still have a black screen on the HDMI port and it shows FLSH still on the box - do you think it's crashed. bazcfc1 I've even dimmed the lights so the box has more juice:smiley:
I said star 2s are old slow boxes mate it's newer boxes that are quicker at flashing than old boxes give it 5 more mins 10 max as should reflash you have got the right image for your box havnt you!!

from first saying FLSH on front display, it's only about 3-4 minutes until you get the HDMI settings page this is when you upload infinity

not sure where the 'HDMI not avalable' message is coming from? - is there HDMI cable plugged into the box?

from first saying FLSH on front display, it's only about 3-4 minutes until you get the HDMI settings page this is when you upload infinity

not sure where the 'HDMI not avalable' message is coming from? - is there HDMI cable plugged into the box?
I've restarted the whole process. I have the box connected to the TV via an HDMI cable

Back