Atv 6.1 stuck on 49... Help

This morning I have managed to put an OpenSpa image on the box. Please, can anyone advise which Satelite I should be pointing to and also which plugins i should load. xtream editor I believe I require for his IPTV provider. Thank you for all the help from everyone yesterday.

Thank you bazcfc1. I have managed to get all the channels and extream editor installed. I was on a role until I have tried to install the Sky theme and now it just keeps restarting - should I open a new thread?

Thank you to all who has assisted me in getting the box up and running.

Thank you bazcfc1. I have managed to get all the channels and extream editor installed. I was on a role until I have tried to install the Sky theme and now it just keeps restarting - should I open a new thread?

Thank you to all who has assisted me in getting the box up and running.

That box isn't capable of running HD skins, this was your problem in the first place, choose the lowest spec skin you can find otherwise it will go back to stopping at 49 during bootup

That box isn't capable of running HD skins, this was your problem in the first place, choose the lowest spec skin you can find otherwise it will go back to stopping at 49 during bootup
He already had a Sky theme, must of been a basic one. Do these basic themes still exist?

Can i just remove the theme using fileZilla?

Back