atv gurus needed

dsayers2014

VIP Member
Does anyone know how to get in touch with someone on atv that talks English? Im wanting them to look at a pull request that may help user with epg issues ive added the delete option to load/save in the menu.xml https://github.com/openatv/enigma2/pull/449 thanks

---------- Post Merged at 08:56 PM ----------

scrap that its committed lol

Last edited:
Another question the xml has been committed I thought once it was then it would be added to ota updates but its removed the delete option anyone know why?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

---------- Post Merged at 11:46 PM ----------

im going back to putting it back in crossepg till atv decide to look at it :willy nilly:

Last edited:
HaHa this is now on software updates but brings in the dreaded shrinking text on the second infobar lol http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-2s/103069-openatv-ota-updates-shrinking-epg.html

---------- Post Merged at 10:33 AM ----------

Edit it looks like its sorted safe to do ota updates, you can now delete epg data menu, setup, epg, Load/Save/Delete and choose delete and all epg data will be deleted including cached epg no more need to ftp to delete the epg.dat file

Last edited:
due to the shrinking text problem. I tried deleting my epg.dat files last night. Strangely they didn't seem to be deleting. All my epg data was still there. I rebooted and all my data was still there.
Weird.
Hopefully this new option will delete the buggers.

---------- Post Merged at 12:04 PM ----------

There is some very strange things going on at the moment.
My box auto update itself with out me doing so.
Shrinking Text.
epg.dat not deleting properly.
Bad software updates
Vix site being up one minute, down the next
etc etc

It does there's epg cache on the file system this puts the box in a sleep state and removes all cache aswell as the epg.dat file

Maybe the same person that's deleting wooshbuild thread is faffing with everything else lol

Back