Audio fix tutorial for mgcam?

trippy86

Sorry if this has been covered but I want to make sure I don't make any mistakes

Reverted back to previous image as after ABM update I lost lots of channels.

Now all working but most HD are NAR

I'e seen lots of tutorials for people using oscam but none for mgcam

Would anybody be able to please point me in the right direction.

Thanks

From what i've read and been told, you have to move to oscam im afraid, and then edit the PIDS for the audio on the effected channels.

So far, ive moved to oscam OK, but now im searching to find out how you edit these PIDS.

ABM will just override it the next time you run it. I'd just hang fire for the few left till they fix it or watch SD.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

ABM will just override it the next time you run it. I'd just hang fire for the few left till they fix it or watch SD.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Do you think so?. I did hear that genuine VM boxes are doing it too, which is odd, unless VM are testing.

Anyway, how would one know if ABM sorted it? would it be a case of going into ABM and constantly pressing the "update config files" option?, or ?. Sorry literally the first time ive ever used ABM and annoyingly its when this NAR issue appeared!.

just to let you know im running latest ABM latest ATV image and using oscam, it brings back lost sound on channels but dosnt address the A/D problem

Back