audio narrator problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
problem seems to affect hd movies and hd sports, I have audio to setup to choose AC3. when I click adio button there is usually two audio mpegs to choose from mpeg English and mpeg nar, but only have mpeg nar

post from another site

Basically VM have removed the AC3 track information from the usual data stream so the Enigma2 boxes don't know that there is an AC3 stream available.

You need to edit your settings with e-chanelizer or similar and manually set the PID's. If the Video PID is 109, then the AC3 PID is 131, if the Video PID is 309, then the AC3 is 331, etc etc. When you change then you set the 1st 3 flags to keep the settings and send back to your box.

Also disable the daily ABM scans as they overwrite the settings despite the flags

Here we go again...
Why am i getting snide comments like this. Oviously i dont have the technical knowledge of you, but i have searched for the problem and couldnt find anything to help with my problem so thats why i have posted for help

Why am i getting snide comments like this. Oviously i dont have the technical knowledge of you, but i have searched for the problem and couldnt find anything to help with my problem so thats why i have posted for help

Because everyone in the country who has virgin TV is having the same problem
and there's a constant stream of people posting a new thread every 2 minutes and all of them say exactly the same thing.
none of them read anything that's already been posted and discover that there is little or nothing that can be done before posting, they just post.
If you did indeed search for a solution and didn't find one in all the other 412 threads on the subject, why would you think creating another would help?

Will abm be updated to fix this problem or will using abm custommix importor help. If not i have never used e-channelizer and could point me in right direction so i dont double post something not been mentioned before

Because this is probably over 30 threads now all about the same thing - it's not about having technical knowledge, it's about not being lazy and browsing the forums BEFORE starting yet another thread on the same subject........

You have the SD version of the channel to watch - these ones don't have an issue with sound and if this isn't good enough and you're not prepared to wait and see if the issue is solved then I suggest you pay for a genuine service or else just wait it out like the rest of us :(y):

Because this is probably over 30 threads now all about the same thing - it's not about having technical knowledge, it's about not being lazy and browsing the forums BEFORE starting yet another thread on the same subject........

You have the SD version of the channel to watch - these ones don't have an issue with sound and if this isn't good enough and you're not prepared to wait and see if the issue is solved then I suggest you pay for a genuine service or else just wait it out like the rest of us :(y):
WOW

Thankyou to the people who genuinely help people without criticising. calling me lazy. Didnt expect comments like this asking for help

he/she only asked a question maybe should read up first but is it really a problem and I also gave him/her a option to try

Last edited:
Thankyou to the people who genuinely help people without criticising. calling me lazy. Didnt expect comments like this asking for help
All the guys who call you "lazy" are always helping members on here regularly :(y):, think it's just that they don't suffer fools gladly ( thats just a saying, not meant to be disrespectful).
It pays to do your research and visit the forum quite often to keep abreast of whats going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back