auto boquet maker???

pizzaman

i guys. im trying to install my line into h5 2tc. ive got vm and sly lines in. ive put whooshbuild 6 on it. I have had a look and i'm being told to go to auto boquet maker. trouble is this isnt on my box. it tells you that you can auto tune. not the boquet maker.

Any one know where im going wrong?

Autobouquetsmaker is nothing to do with adding your lines... your lines need be be in the correct format (CCcam.cfg or newcamd.list) and put into the ROOT > KEYS folder then the softcam enabled in softcam manager and green button to start the softcam.

ok mate im just looking at a youtube vid on how to set up my box. after going to tuner c every vid i have seen sends them to auto boquet maker and i dont have that. i just want to get it sorted so it works but i am struggling for the next steps. can you help?

If you've installed Wooshbuild for the H5.2TC you will definitely have Autobouquetsmaker, spend a good hour or two reading through my H2.H setup guide which you can find in my sig below.

see this is the problem
i have tuners a, b, and c
once i exit from there you go back one and i havent got the option for auto boquetmsmaker. its not there. i have auto scan, manual scan and two others but not auto boquets maker.
where have i gone wrong?

You've either not got Wooshbuild on the box or you've deleted the Autobouquetsmaker plugin.

i followed instructions to the tee. the build is from the tk link. its whooshbuild 6.
the screen says open atv 6.0
i have not deviated from the instructions.
but
if i have done something wrong how do i fix this?

i have put it on autoscan and its finding a load of channels. my server sent me a rar file and says everything i need is in it. trouble is im running windows 10 and i dont have anything to open the rar file with. any ideas?

You simply cannot have followed the guide to a tee or you would be able to see Autobouquetsmaker in the service searching menu.

You can download an app from the store on Windows 10 called RAR Opener which will do the trick.

ok i will do that now. Thanks for the help. i have worked with boxes for over 5 years now. i just dont understand this one. i will get the download and then see what happens

You may want to re-flash and start from the beginning ... you'll get there in the end :(y):

hi,

So i have looked and looked. I am certain i do not have this auto bouquet maker. i have a screen that says "open atv 6.0 on it. i have managed to get the rar file open. i had to use puTTY to get my sub onto my box. What i want is a sly Q skin. How do i do this from where i am? any help would be great. Cheers in advance

Back