Auto Restarting mgcamd?

Shiv

TK Veteran
Hi

when I change a skin,boot logo,etc and even when my lx2 box crashes and reboots up eventually I have to restart my mgcamd up again.... Is there not a menu that can automatically restart it when I change the skin or when it crashes?

MGcam should be set to auto-start meaning if your box crashes or reboots it will just start. If the auto-start is on then try uninstalling and re-installing MGcam as it may have been corrupted or something or if your using MGcam 1.38 downgrade to 1.35a or visa versa

Auto restart mgcamd

MGcam should be set to auto-start meaning if your box crashes or reboots it will just start. If the auto-start is on then try uninstalling and re-installing MGcam as it may have been corrupted or something or if your using MGcam 1.38 downgrade to 1.35a or visa versa

Can you tell me how I can navigate through the menus to check if it is set auto-start please

thanks

On my Xtrend restarting GUI doesnt auto restart the mgcamd (even if it is set to auto start) it needs a full restart for this to work

Last edited:
Menu --- > SoftCam / CI --> Softcam Manager --> Blue button to set autostart

Just tried that but still the same when I crashed I had to manually restart the mgcamd.

is it normal after a crash for it to take about 2 mins to load back up?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
You will with crashes or restart gui it seems to nock of cams when my box restarts gui I always do a normal restart straight after because I've also had issues with hard drive with gui

hi i have zgemma h1 mgcamd 1.38 same problem mate some time it stop and then press restart then it work using tspanel openatv image how i can autorestart in tspanel plz help me plz

Back