auto timers file

baz2011uk

can someone advise where the auto timers file is saved when i ftp into a duo2 on openvix please
would like to keep a copy of the file for auto timers i create so when i do a clean flash i can drop it back into the box just as a backup if i have issues with a backup save

cheers baz

never used auto timers as i just use my epg to set timer for once or weekly settings,anytime i do a new reflash i dont use restore settings.

cheers bud

i want to also get in the habit of after a re flash to put all the settings back manually myself but having the auto timers file would make life easier on that part as never remember what was set
does the epg recording also look an hour either side of the recording for early and late starting as find this really helpful
i use the normal timer when its one off's like movies ect but for the wife's soaps the AT is easier and as i have it on partial match it picks up the specials like Christmas specials of a said series
had a quick look on filezilla but not sure what part it was under will have a better look tomorrow tho

Back