Autobouquet maker Cable.

Strummer

Am trying to update config files and get the error message

Incompatible versions 2.5 > 2.8.

I have reinstalled, installed another version I found but can’t seem to get a version that I can update configs.

If anyone has the latest abm folder or ipk (2.8)??? I would be grateful.

Also, could it be image related, I’m on latest BH. Has anyone had similar problems?

I managed to get hold of a latest IPK copy of abm cable. Says it's for OE images but it works fine for me on BH.

I tried to upload it here but wouldn't accept it, probably because I just joined today. If you want it, let me know.

Try going to : menu / set up / software management / advanced options / packet management , it'll take a few seconds to compile , when it does on my zgemma I navigate right about 92 pages and it's there to download or upgrade

Can anyone help me with this one. I'm on ABM 2.5 also. I ftp'd a update config file for cable tv. But when I then goto scan it says area not found.
When I look in providers it doesn't show the third provider Virgin (UK) area i.e. where I can select my area. If I put back the original config it works fine.
Anyone know if the new config needs to point somewhere e.g. to a provider list etc.
Do I need to do something after putting the config file into ftp pluggins etc folder? Also How do I scan with out ABM?

Can someone please upload ABM v2.9 so I can install it to openvix...
When I try update config files it gives me this error
Incompatible versions 2.8 > 2.9

I managed to get hold of a latest IPK copy of abm cable. Says it's for OE images but it works fine for me on BH.

I tried to upload it here but wouldn't accept it, probably because I just joined today. If you want it, let me know.

If it’s abm 2.9 could you email it to me please

I am on latest openvix unless another has come out today... I even deleted it and reinstalled it from plugins...

Oh I see... I’m on 5.0.32.. checked update last night and nothing was found so I presume you have to do this with usb...

Oh I see... I’m on 5.0.32.. checked update last night and nothing was found so I presume you have to do this with usb...
Yes,
Won't update on the box afaiaa,
So back up your stuff and reflash,
Make sure you have your line details etc.

I would like the file please

Most new images have the latest abm included,if not deleting your bouquets and deleting abm and downloading new version from plugin feeds should work.

Back