Autobouquets for cable on enigma

ratour

Is there an easy way to sort channels on the cable side of things. I have an amiko alien 2 triple tuner running hperion 4.5 pkt image. Got 2 sat feeds sorted with rats. Cant for the life of me work out how to channel sort cable. On the zgemma it was easy you get the cable channels mixed in with the normal. Amikos are in all other respects very nice to use. Had them for a couple of years. Mostly used them for satellite and found them quick reliable and pretty bulletproof. Only just srarted messing with cable this week. Watching sports in HD is great but finding setting up the cable to be a right pain. Even tried changing image though I have been extremely happy with the hyperion images.
Changed it to a hdmu image by paul that said it was already set up for cable. It had cable autobouquets already installed. Couldnt get it to work though. When I ran it it corrupted the sky autobouquets and still didnt sort the cable out. In the end went back to hyperion decided to try to sort the problem on this image.
Can anyone give me some tips.
Thanks in advance.

On the pkt image when I go to plugins and press download I cant see a cable autobouquets. Not sure how I can get it onto that image.
In the hdmu image its already installed but I cant seem to get it to work. When I click on it it asks which area I click on my area and it seems to download stuff. Then it says finished but it hasnt updated my cable channels into any order they are still all jumbled. In fact its deleted all the sat channels autobouquets and now they are all jumbled to.

Oh and thanks dsayer just noticed your name. I used your image on my zgemna and it was super easy.
Thats what made me try it on the amikos.

On other enigma2 boxes we mainly use autobouqetesmaker for both sat and cable not sure if it's available on amiko

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back