autobouquets not scanning (timeout for tunerlock)

Hi guys i have two star h1 boxes running Sucmnsee image last couple of days i have had problems with autobouquets not scanning (timeout for tunerlock) nothing has changed in the last year ,is there a problems with old firmware on this type of box if so what firmware would work on them
THANKS

Hi guys i have two star h1 boxes running Sucmnsee image last couple of days i have had problems with autobouquets not scanning (timeout for tunerlock) nothing has changed in the last year ,is there a problems with old firmware on this type of box if so what firmware would work on them
THANKS

for future reference, timeout for tuner lock refers to autobouquets being unable to connect to your box tuner, reasons, bad /loose connection either at lnb, but more likely at box itself. a more common reason, if you are using a twin tuner, autobouquets will default to using tuner b, so you can still watch tv during the download... if tuner b has no feed connected, the tuner config must reflect this, ie setup as ,nothing connected or loop through tuner a ,depending on the image you use

For me i think it was a old version of autobouquets which i could not update the normal way in the end i had to remove plugin reboot and FTP actual ABM folder from a clean flashed open ATV box then update config file

my reply was based on info given you mentioned autobouquets which is what my answer was related to, abm ,while based on autobouquets, is a different plugin,for example you can't update configs in autobouquets as easy as you can in abm,but next time do check the cables in back of box, really common cause of tunerlock issue, if you got big hands ,like me, sometimes f connector isn't as 'tight' as it should be...:)

Back