autobouquetsmaker "cannot read data" OPENATV 6.2

Hi guys, ive just flashed my H1 box twin tuner sky & cable, did the auto scan and picked up ALL channels from both tuners .. however now obviously channels are all over the place.
whenever i scan through autobouquetsmaker i get the "cannot read data" error.
im running the latest OPENATV 6.2 with wooshbuild infinity..
any help/guide will be much appreciated..

Hi guys, ive just flashed my H1 box twin tuner sky & cable, did the auto scan and picked up ALL channels from both tuners .. however now obviously channels are all over the place.
whenever i scan through autobouquetsmaker i get the "cannot read data" error.
im running the latest OPENATV 6.2 with wooshbuild infinity..
any help/guide will be much appreciated..

click update provider files first, then run ABM again

press menu>setup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker>about
which version are you using? - should be 3.1, if using 2.8 you need to update it

what exactly does the error message say?
does it specifically mention 'Virginmedia on Tuner B' or 'Sky uk 28.2 on Tuner A'
a screenshot might help

if you are both using sat and cable, firstly, disable the sat tuner, set it to 'not configured' - you can change this later.
make sure netid is set correctly in the cable tuner settings and set to scan Virginmedia (all systems)
go to service searching
run a manual scan, change predefined transponder to complete by using right arrow on remote, then scan
after completion, go to autobouquetsmaker>providers, everything in here is set to NO, except:
create sections bouquet to yes
Virgin UK set to yes
Region is set to your netid
click green to save
click green to scan

just tried it mate - same thing "autobouquetsmaker cannot read data" - my netid is correct as it scans all channels and all channels are working.. just not in categories "fav"

Back