Autobouquetsmaker down?

gaz84

Does anyone know if Autobouquetsmaker is down? I setting up a box and i can't download ABM, it always failed. Checked tuners, connections etc and everything is fine. Could someone try a ABM scan to see if its just me or not please?

Cheers

Just tried swapping cables again and still nothing. It just says "cannot read data" every time!

cannot read data issues sounds like the sat xml file isnt compatible with your version of autobouquetsmaker what image are you using and have you tried updating the sat xml file

Im running Vix. No i havnt updated the sat xml fine, how do i do that? I have added the "update Config files" to the ABM menu, this works fine

that updates the xml files thats where im getting to have you installed the config updater yourself? how old is the image? it maybe using an older version of abm

Image is from Sucmnsee, i think its the latest one. Yes i installed it. I have tried to replace the ABM folder with a newer one but still nothing. I might try to delete it and download the plugin through the zgemma......

if its latest sucmnsee image you shouldnt have any issues the config updater has been tested on vix3.2037 and above

Ok i have just added a copy of ABM that i had on my computer. I installed it but didnt add the config updater and its has just downloaded fine. I guess the version of vix i'm running is older than i thought?

Back