AutoBouquetsMaker sat.xml and cable.xml updater

I've got the script from this in my custommix.xml file but I'm still not getting the RoI stuff. I had it on my old Vix setup though. I have the update config option and I've run it but it still isn't appearing on OpenATV for me.

It's an odd one I'm getting this report from a few saying that they need to redownload the config files a few times for roi to show

This works really well on the Wetek play running one of the earlier Mnigma images from 14th may 2016 it was the only thing I had issues with on this version of Mnigma which has been excellent in all other respects. Many thanks for this dsayers2014 much appreciated.

I'm having this same problem guys. Just tried to edit my .xml file and I've screwed ABM up completely. OOOPS!!!

if you mean the sat_282_sky_uk_xml file run the config updater see if that solves it if not you can copy the contents from here
Code:
https://github.com/oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMaker/blob/master/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers/sat_282_sky_uk.xml
choose raw copy all the text and past it overthe text in your xml file

Dsayers2014 any ideas on the problem i'm having mate?

Setting a new box up with sucmnsee image after ftp the menu and updateproviders files onto the box and restart, when i do a scan it brings vix error screen up and reboots tried on two boxes now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok mate i'v just left the original files on there for a couple of friends it wont hurt the way they are just means the bt hd channels are still there, i was trying to make a back up of my own image but havent got a 2s only he H2s lol

Thanks for the help pal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have found a way to update the sat.xml from AutoBouquetsMaker menus

Small update Fixed some network issues and gives a summary at the end.

unzip this View attachment 17843 and ftp both updateproviders.pyo and menu.pyo to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker reboot box.

now on box menu, setup service searching, autobouquetsmarker, you can select update config files this will check github for the latest sat.xml files you're using in providers and updates them for you no more need to ftp them

View attachment 17834

View attachment 17835

thanks to pembo for writing the script and Huevos for creating the pyo files this menu will be available in future updates of autobouquets marker

Ps I've had someone test this on a really old build of vix that's using an older version of abm and crashed his box so i would only recommend using this tested vix3.2037 and above. (13/06/16) now confirmed working on openatv 5.1 and above
Hi DSayers, i can't seem to update my config files so was wondering if this still works on the backup version of Vix 4.2.009 or if there is an update for the files you have uploaded?

The issue i get now is: imcompatible versions. 2.4 > 2.5

Thanks

I think it's a bug in the Vix at the moment As I'm fully uptodate on Vix on a Vu and getting the same

Channel List

Hello All,
My channel list start from 181 for BBC1 on Zgemma Box using openatv. I have tried everything possible without any luck. Please HELP

Regards,
Osa

View attachment 17834

View attachment 17835

thanks to pembo for writing the script and Huevos for creating the pyo files this menu will be available in future updates of autobouquets marker

Ps I've had someone test this on a really old build of vix that's using an older version of abm and crashed his box so i would only recommend using this tested vix3.2037 and above. (13/06/16) now confirmed working on openatv 5.1 and above[/QUOTE]

hi all there seems to be an issue with AutoBouquetsMaker on Openvix, when trying to update the config files it says incompatible versions: 2.5 > 2.6, i cannot see a new flash has been made for a couple of weeks, i tried to uninstall and re-install it but that did not resolve the issue, any ideas?

Just updated my box to the latest wooshbuild. I had 101 as bbc Alba. Tried to edit the swap file so 856=101 BBC HD scotland but still stays as alba. If I set it to BBC sd 141=101 bbc sd scotland works. Anyone have a fix to get bbc scotland hd as 101.

Attachments

• DA20966A-4ED0-4444-B2B0-4AC40375D223.png
    DA20966A-4ED0-4444-B2B0-4AC40375D223.png
    335 KB · Views: 5
Just updated my box to the latest wooshbuild. I had 101 as bbc Alba. Tried to edit the swap file so 856=101 BBC HD scotland but still stays as alba. If I set it to BBC sd 141=101 bbc sd scotland works. Anyone have a fix to get bbc scotland hd as 101.
Using Dundee has worked for most. ABE2 is a bit broken since Sly moved channels around and changed regions.

The WooshBuild support thread has covered this in detail over the last 5 or so pages with Scottish users helping.

You have posted in an ABM thread which isn't what you are editing. You are trying to fix ABE2.

Back