AutoBouquetsMaker version 2.2

gaz84

Hi, I set my box up almost a year ago now and i think that maybe the AutoBouquetsMaker is not the latest version. I cannot put my region as custom. Is there a later version? If so where can i download?

I know that there muist be some differences as i've set other boxes up that to "Custom" on the region

Thanks

Have you tried deleting the plugin and then re-installing, that will get the latest from the feed of whatever image you are using.

No it wasnt on the download list......... but obviously ill have to delete the old version 1st. Thanks for that

---------- Post Merged at 04:05 PM ----------

so i have tried this, i uninstalled the v2.2 and downloaded form the plugin menu. Unfortunatly it downloaded 2.2 again.

I've just forund that the other boxes i've seen have v2.3, looks like i need the download to FTP to the box

Check what you have downloaded, they don't use version 2.2 or 2.3 now, they use the Git number. You may have a more recent version than before. You can download the very latest version of each file direct from the Git repository.

Branch 2.3 of the full Git

Code:
https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-plugins/archive/2.3.zip

Thanks very much, i have installed it and the "newer menu" is there now. Only poblem now is that I dont have any regions in the "Area"

It turns out the menu is just the same as before. Can VIX make a difference to this? Maybe one box is running an older version?

I'm just taking some screenshots to show you what is happening

---------- Post Merged at 05:55 PM ----------

These are the two pics of what i dont want, there is no custom option so the channels dont swap to HD when availiable.:

These two are from a different box, FTA HD channels are replacing SD:

---------- Post Merged at 05:56 PM ----------

Do you think i can just take the ATB maker off the other box?

---------- Post Merged at 06:17 PM ----------

Sorted now, i stole it from another box. God knows why this is the only way it would work though!

Last edited:
Set the mode to expert and swap channels to on, main section as HD only - but I use a custom xml as well

The 2.2 wouldn't let me do that. Had to steal 2.3 from another box. I tried adding it with the link you gave me but it came back the same

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Yes, it only had SD and HD, it always has been like that, it's annoyed me for the past year so decided to try and fix it today but didn't want to completely reflash the box. ATB maker is now v2.3, I took it from the a box I flashed with the scumnesse back up file

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Back