AutoBouquetsMaker

They where the changes ive seen but there maybe more. That's why it says keep a copy of the original pyo files. Anyway someone with atv with latest abm on or updated via software updates can ftp the full abm folder zip it an post it for others to use.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Hope someone posts it for us soon :)

There's been no changes to the providers files at the moment but the above 2 py files should have worked.

djgarf abm folder should be the same for vix and atv

If using a recent ATV6 image just do a software update.

It's only if using vix you need to mess about replacing files looking at abm github there maybe more changes needed than above

i've not had any available updates on my atv5 for quite some time now.
i updated my abm config files yesterday (or the day before), but went to check again today and noticed this error.

I guess i won't be getting a pushed update on atv5 ?

See if it appears on software updates if not then manually update abm or flash atv6 nothing's changed in the provider files yet

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

i doubt i'll hit the update channel, that's been at zero for at least a month i reckon.
i'm not a woosh-er (spit :p), so if i'm updating to atv6 it'll be a fresh manual build :(

Beware if you update to ATV6, it may render any USB tuners plugged into it useless - HMP USB tuners work fine on ATV5.3 but is undetectable on ATV6.

so it's just a case of copying/overwriting all the files into /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/Autobouquetsmaker ?

Back