AVI-Mux GUI

axxxo

VIP Member
Some people report after downloading NZB or torrents alike that they may be out of sync (oos).
This program may be able to help, of course the audio can be adjusted in the likes of vlc media player to be more in sync with video, but that aint any good if your streaming it to another source is it?

286.jpg

Windows 9x/ME

AVI-Mux GUI is using UTF-8 internally and Windows 9x/ME is no longer supported! Please use Windows 2000/XP. Although I didn't try, AVI-Mux GUI is supposed to work on Windows 2003 as well.

Windows Vista

AVI-Mux GUI 1.17.8 only works with the compatibility mode being enabled. The reason is not Windows Vista, but rather that I didn't include the major version number 6 (5 is 2k/XP) in the OS version check. This results in an error. So in the end, it turned out not to be a problem of Vista, but one of AVI-Mux GUI...
Features

supported input file types:
  • AVI, MKV
  • WAV, MPA/MP3, AC3, DTS, AAC, OGG/Vorbis
  • SRT, SSA
All file format readers have been rewritten from scratch and do not depend on bugs of 3rd party parsers supported output formats:
  • AVI, MKV
  • raw (MPx, AC3, DTS...)
  • ATDS-AAC, OGG/Vorbi

note:
  • replaying subtitles in AVI/MKV files requires VSFilter 2.27 or newer
  • if you want to use HE-AAC inside ADTS-packaged AAC files, rightclick on the imported stream and select 'SBR'
  • a lot of functions are available via right-click.

Quickstart

1. Add all source files you need
  2. select video source file (or files, if you want to concatenate several AVI files to one) and click "generate data source"
  3. select all audio streams you want to include
  4. start
Download HERE
Source

Windows Vista hellp

AVI-Mux GUI 1.17.8 only works with the compatibility mode being enabled". I'm not sure what this means where do i find that setting? I am using AVI MUX GUI v 1.17.8.3 and when i run the movie through AVI MUX to my multimedia hdd it wont play. and it does play other avi's. also will this hard code subs for me?
thanks.

Back