Background displaying instead of channels.

Doran754

Hi, my box has just froze for some reason so I restarted it (zgemma h5.2tc) and when it rebooted i got to the wooshbuild background, went to the channel listing. Selected a channel but instead of changing to view the channel it went on the channel but there's no audio or video just the wooshman background has anyone experienced this and knows how to fix it? Thanks.

yes mate. same result, radio channels not working either. I'm going to do a fresh install and take it from there. Thanks anyway :)

Restart the cam maybe, it sounds like the box is booting, but just no channels

why does everybody want to keep reflashing boxes to start from scratch and not follow a course of why it happened?

network test is an important test to see if box is connected to internet and radio wont work without it.
area issues?

why does everybody want to keep reflashing boxes to start from scratch and not follow a course of why it happened?

network test is an important test to see if box is connected to internet and radio wont work without it.
area issues?
I was going to get to that after he replied to is FTA working but guess he's sorted or reflashed

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back