bad blocks

jibbbbbb

Having updated to openvix 3.2.030. Via image manager when the box was reflashing at the bottom under formatting remaining eraseblocks it says bad blocks :4(uncritical . When no changes ) since the update cable side a is freezing all the time but dish side b is perfect any ideas please starting to get on my nerves now I've restarted my mgcamd.1.38 about 10 time still no joy thank you

look like my cable is gone then only getting it ever 10 mins then off for 2 ext ext not pleased at all ,, I did think I got

my head around this oh well will sort it some how by hook or by crook

Last edited:
You would be better doing a clean install of the image as it looks like something got corrupted on the image manager update, did you update from a really old release or do you update the image on a regular basis say every 3-5 days

The bad blocks are nothing to worry about. It happens to most people who do an internal flash. It shouldn't impact on performance as there are thousands of blocks on the flash memory.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

Might try flashing it internally on a different memory stick got a pack of 3 just seem funny is only freezing on cable side

Back