Bad Glitching

jdsour

Hey all,

Got some really bad glitching going on, have a zgemma h5.2tc running wooshbuild, atv 6, have re-flashed a few times and it seems to be fine for a few hrs then it starts glitching again, have checked with with my line provider and he assures me its a dual head so have ruled that out, not sure what else to check. Anyone have anything else to troubleshoot? Any help is appreciated :)

J

Picture stopping and resuming (glitching) is usually down to server (most likely) or issues with internet - is it on paid channels only or does it do it on the SD versions of 1-5 also?

Also... fyi, it's rare to find an honest line provider as pretty much all of them will tell you the same (Server is fine, no other reports etc etc) just to get you off their backs.

It's playing with glitches, only on the paid channels as far as i can, there's fook all fta on the roi vm (sorry should have said it was on roi vm) Have sly aswell and its perfect just the vm side of things. Also have 100mb connection here so internet shouldn't be an issue.

You sure you have the correct net id for your area?

Have you tried another server just incase it's that?

Defo have the right net ID, 43216 Swords for where I am. The only thing i can think of is changing cable. Originally there was a cable coming into here and it was cut over the roof so I just extend it with F connectors and joiners, prob not the best thing to do but got a signal, may have been the wrong move. I'll Just add there a fook all servers in the roi to get a test off, wish Uk servers worked here.

Last edited:
Bad cabling / signal would usually give interference / pixellation rather than the picture stopping and starting... I have pm'd you some info.

Defo have the right net ID, 43216 Swords for where I am. The only thing i can think of is changing cable. Originally there was a cable coming into here and it was cut over the roof so I just extend it with F connectors and joiners, prob not the best thing to do but got a signal, may have been the wrong move. I'll Just add there a fook all servers in the roi to get a test off, wish Uk servers worked here.

If you want me to test the line for you mate give me a PM. I know of one advertised server that a lot of Irish would have been on is performing poorly for the last 2 months or so with no resolution from the server owner. PM me your details if you want. Cheers

Back