BBC 1 & 2

Mavio

anyone having issues with bbc 1 & 2?

Both channels just black. Every other channel working fine. HD and SD none working

I’m having problems with BBC2 HD. It won’t clear at all. I’ve have a a mutant HD51 running vix and OScam and a zgemma h9t on WooshBuild Infinity and OScam. It won’t clear on either. Channels taking a while to clear on other channels. I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled ABM and updated config files. I’ve deleted bouquets/channels and done a manual rescan of channels/bouquets. Does anybody know how to fix this

Thanks

If you go to bbc2 Hd and press the up arrow, then red, it will show all channels, there'll be several BBC 2 HD, if you click on these, do any of them clear?

What name is on the cable splitter you're using?

Do a scan in ABM, update provider files first
Tried this mate. Still black. Tried the red button and the other bbc1 and 2 listed but all black. Any other ideas? Running ipab tv it but that should affect that should it? Only these two channels with the issue

Tried this mate. Still black. Tried the red button and the other bbc1 and 2 listed but all black. Any other ideas? Running ipab tv it but that should affect that should it? Only these two channels with the issue

IPAB has been abandoned and is no longer updated or supported, you need to flash the box with a supported image sooner rather than later as it'll only continue to get worse.
What version of autobouquetsmaker are you using?
should be V 3.1

Yeah I thought you would say that about ipab. I’ll reflash with a new image soon most likely the issue. Any recommendations? Was going to use grogbuild as it’s h2h box.

Back