Bbc 1 hd 115

Alien Heads

TK Veteran
I've tried searching but can't find the answer. How do I get bbc1 hd back to 101 & bbc1 sd to 141. Hd has changed to 115 & sd has gone to 101

if your using autobouquet maker unzip and ftp this View attachment sat_282_sky_uk.rar to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers then menu/setup/service searching/autobouquetmarker/start scan.

if you're using autobouquet e2 have a look through the whoosh build threads there's a few posts there of how to do it

Cheers mate i did it recently with the file you posted for ch5 hd & racing UK hd. I opened that same file today to look at editing the bbc hd channel but wasn't sure on what to change.

Just sorted it, i'm using autobouquet maker, i edited the sat_282_sky_uk.xml file as you suggested then did a scan & HD is on 101 & SD 115 (y)

if your using autobouquet maker unzip and ftp this View attachment 16998 to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers then menu/setup/service searching/autobouquetmarker/start scan.

if you're using autobouquet e2 have a look through the whoosh build threads there's a few posts there of how to do it

Cheers Pal, works a treat.

here you go View attachment sat_282_sky_uk.rar same again unzip and ftp sat_282_sky_uk.xml to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers then menu/setup/service searching/autobouquetmarker/start scan thats for bbc 1, 2, and 4 and channel5 hd bbc alba is already included because it hasn't got an hd channel

Last edited:
I also get the error that the data can't be read. I copy and pasted the XML file, and I've also tried copying over just the contents.
Had to manually rescan to get channels, but of course, they're all over the place as autobouquetsmanager won't work.
I'm running sucmnsee's image

View attachment 17043

here are the files needed to correct autobouquetmaker.

unzip and copy over to

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers

restart your box. *delete your existing bouquets* and do a fresh abm scan. All should be good.

** if this doesn't work for you, try my solution on post 83 **

Last edited:
View attachment 17043

here are the files needed to correct autobouquetmaker.

unzip and copy over to

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers

restart your box. and do a fresh abm scan. All should be good.
did that , rebooted, deleted boquets, rescanned, I now have
bbc2 hd at the top
bbc2 sd
itv hd
itv4 hd

so i followed instructions here but iv still got bbc2 and bbc2 hd on channels 101 and 102 how can i just get bbc1 back as 101 lol

Back