Bbc 1 hd 115

Guys, I have 102 as BBC2 SD but all the others (101, 103, 104 and 105) are correct in HD. Can someone advise please? Nearly there.......

Which one is the up to date file to ftp across?

Same question. I'm London Essex

Sorry meant to get back to you but forgot lol

What are you using to create bouquets? Autobouqets e2 or autobouquetsmaker?

Autobouquetsmaker

Ftp this file to the following folder

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/systemplugins/autobouquetsmaker/providers/

And then press on ur remote menu/setup/service searching/autobouquetsmaker and delete bouquets

Restart box

Go back to above menu and this time choose start scan.

102 should now be bbc2hd for u

https://www.dropbox.com/s/im2dp5qh1yr2tz9/sat_282_sky_uk.xml?dl=0

And then press on ur remote menu/setup/service searching/autobouquetsmaker and delete bouquets

Restart box

https://www.dropbox.com/s/im2dp5qh1y...ky_uk.xml?dl=0

Hi there I have this same issue and I am using Autobouqets Maker but the file is no longer available on that dropbox link, can anyone help please?

---------- Post Merged at 06:04 AM ----------

Originally Posted by gmanpanthro

Restart box

https://www.dropbox.com/s/im2dp5qh1y...ky_uk.xml?dl=0
Hi there I have this same issue and I am using Autobouqets Maker but the file is no longer available on that dropbox link, can anyone help please?

Originally Posted by dsayers2014
here you go Attachment 17037 same again unzip and ftp sat_282_sky_uk.xml to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers then menu/setup/service searching/autobouquetmarker/start scan thats for bbc 1, 2, and 4 and channel5 hd bbc alba is already included because it hasn't got an hd channel

I have managed to sort this now as once i had a post count of 1 I was able to use this file thank you so much :)

Gmanpanghro does the update have bbc1 hd as 101 channel 5 hd as 105 and racing UK in the sports bouquet? Sorry if these have been asked pal

Anyone having issues adding an autotimer on BBC one Hd after doing this. My timer works on all other channels. Also it goes off now and again to a BBC splash screen and says it isnt transmitting at this time?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Anyone having issues adding an autotimer on BBC one Hd after doing this. My timer works on all other channels. Also it goes off now and again to a BBC splash screen and says it isnt transmitting at this time?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

That sounds like u live in a region of the uk that doesnt have its own bbc one in hd yet. As ull have the generic bbc one hd channel in 101 and ur regional sd one will be on 115. The reason it goes to a bbc splash screen is because that is when it would go to the regions for the local news (ie during breakfast or at 630pm etc) To fix that ull need to edit ur xml or custom_swap.txt file and comment out the swap of 115=101

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back