bbc iplayer not working on zgemma iptv plugin

timland1888

looking for some advice , everything on the iptv plugin on my cable zgemma works good except bbc iplayer , it plays but i cant see anything although the sound is playing with black screen ?? every other program on iptv plugin works good , tried updating but had same problem from day 1

any help appreciated

cheers

Last edited:
I am having issue with bbc iplayer on zgemma h2s .will not play any of the listed programs in iptv. The iplayer icon is there and opens and lists channels and programs but non of them have valid links. What is wrong or does it not work on these machines.do you know?

I am having issue with bbc iplayer on zgemma h2s .will not play any of the listed programs in iptv. The iplayer icon is there and opens and lists channels and programs but non of them have valid links. What is wrong or does it not work on these machines.do you know?
There been no updates for the e2iplayer as the developer has been getting abuse from people so not doing updates anymore certain apps will work and certain apps will come up with no valid links ect

I have noticed that my IPTV player (e2iplayer) has updated to 2018.12.16.03 after my last update in the software panel

Back