BBC Iplayer

siilver

TK Veteran
seen on another site. it seems to work pretty good for me anyway
easy install. nice and plain and simple
if your are other sites and see the thread like and thank the maker

Last edited:
Just spotted this mate. You still using it? Seen the ITV Player that Davyo has made too? I'm just playing with it just now. Handy!

na dont use this any more, i dont find it great
i have a smart tv so i use it more

the itv app is pretty good
i changed the background mind lol

main.jpg

Last edited:
I use the iplayer bangord its not bad like. I just download what i want to watch from there to my hdd.
Silver does the itv player work mate.

if the bbc app works it should work

its just a drag and drop in to
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions
may need to restart box

Last edited:
Cheers guys. Think the ITV player has been updated. I'll play with them both anyway....

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Well another forum just posted it few days ago but March probably yeah, good enough. Considering Davvo done it years ago originally that'll do me. They both seem to be fine on my xtrend on latest Vix anyway

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Good wee apps. I'm sure it's not easy doing it
i find itv better, the bbc seems to be the last episodes just. Well the last time I checked

hi I'm looking for help does anybody have or know were I can get bbc iplayer n itv player demand 5 flash for may zgemma h 2.s box and also can anybody know whats best for films as kodi direct and the tsmedia don't work can you put a different kodi on so cn get exidus n stuff iv just bought the box and these was wat was preloaded on them thanks

Kodi not great on boxes. Better with Plex or IPTV player. For BBC iPlayer and ITV plugins PM me your email as links on another forum

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk

An easy way for catch up tv is a Now tv only £12-£15 off fleabay and then you can side load Plex on them to use iptv subs etc.
Happy days ;-)

Hi quite new to this site I was hoping you could email me a link as to how I can download BBC I player with out using kodi direct for zgemma please

On openatv if you go into download plugins then extensions you will find it in there to download

just seen on another sat/enigma forum, same sort of site as this
someone has posted a bbc iplayer plugin and labeled it as "new"

i dont really use these types of plugins so no idea

it seems to work alright

Back