BBC One HD Not Clearing

Ali3n

Evening Folks,

Wonder if anyone else is having this bizarre problem.

So my box does a scan using AutoBouquetMaker v2.5 everyday, this morning when i woke up i had a fatal tune error.

Thought nothing of it, anyway this evening BBC 1 HD & ITV HD dont seem to be clearing for me, all the other channels ive tried are fine.

I've tried going into Autobouquetmaker and doing a scan again and i keep getting the fatal scan error.

Whats weird is all other channels seem to be working for me?

Box Details;
Vu+ Solo SE
Open ATV 6.0
Net ID: 00018 (Definitely right as checked my tivo box) Net ID's match in ABM & Tuners

Ive tried disabling each tuner individually and scanning but still same error. See i could understand if none of the channels work but it seems to be just BBC 1 HD, ITV HD

Ive unplugged everything and check the wiring but everything ok, tried BBC 1 HD on tivo and it works?

Anyone got any ideas whats gone wrong?

Further to this I have updated ABM to version 2.8 and done the config update successfully.

Now when i scan i am getting the error Failed to tune on Tuner B. So i check the settings and they all seem ok to me. I scan again same error.
I disable tuner B and run the scan, now it says Tuner A problem??

I am still however to watch the channells apart from the channels mentioned...I give up, ill watch SD for now lol

This has been reported on a few forums , 0018 is Reading?, you need to update abm to version 2.8, you then need to update config files,it's in the abm menu, restart the gui, then scan and your channels should return, you don't need to disable any tuner, once tuners are configured properly ,then thats fine

Ok so today ive tried it and it wouldnt work again.

I restarted the box, using putty deleted ABM and reinstalled version 2.8

Updated provider and low and behold it now does a scan :)

Thanks for all your help guys

Back