bbc1 moved

Hi I was wondering if anyone else has had the same problem
I have a zgemma star s2 with the sky skin and the same number a as sky
When I put 101 in its not there
And I've looked through the channel list and bbc1 hd has moved to 210
Anyone have any ideas and any ideas how to make it back to 101
Lol
Thanks for your time

BBC 1 hd moved to 115 in sky's epg slot yesterday replacing bbc three hd, 210 was bbc three's old sd slot so probably why your finding it there, I found yesterday that I had 2 regional bbc 1's at 101 and 141 and I had two bbc 1 hd's at 115 and 210 I fixed it by editing the custom text file in abm e2.
If your using abm e2 then wooshman has posted the fix in his h2s thread, can't comment on abm maybe ask dsayers as he know's about editing the white lists on that.
Either that or wait for an update for either abm or abm e2.

Which bouquet are you using?
and is it set up for auto update

uk and its been updating all the time until yesterday when bbc 1 went to another number

---------- Post Merged at 10:20 PM ----------

but why has it moved from 101 to another number ?
do I need to update my box with a new firmwear ?

BBC 1 hd moved to 115 in sky's epg slot yesterday replacing bbc three hd, 210 was bbc three's old sd slot so probably why your finding it there, I found yesterday that I had 2 regional bbc 1's at 101 and 141 and I had two bbc 1 hd's at 115 and 210 I fixed it by editing the custom text file in abm e2.
If your using abm e2 then wooshman has posted the fix in his h2s thread, can't comment on abm maybe ask dsayers as he know's about editing the white lists on that.
Either that or wait for an update for either abm or abm e2.

Fancy sharing your xml file I've tried it works I type 101 and it goes to bbc1hd but the infobar shows 115 and when I press channel up it goes to 116 not 102

---------- Post Merged at 01:47 PM ----------

Even the one updated to github does the same

I can only recommend Abm 2 dsayers it's actually very good and I find editing files for adding channels and swaps a lot more easier then Abm, maybe give it a try a see what you think.

Anyone got the info for editing the ********** file in abm for e2.
I want to change BBC1 hd back 101 in bouquet and also manure Hd needs swapping over

Back