BBC1 Wales HD

S1991

Does anyone know how to fix the freezing issue with BBC1 HD Wales and ITV1 Wales HD, tried different lines and that's not the issue?

If you're 100% positive it's not a line issue, there's a few other things you could check / try ... confirm you have the correct area set for ABM... check cables / splitters... check signal levels at the router.

If you're 100% positive it's not a line issue, there's a few other things you could check / try ... confirm you have the correct area set for ABM... check cables / splitters... check signal levels at the router.
Wire comes straight from the wall just a bit odd that's it's just those channels, how do I check my signal levels?

So, you have an original white cable from the white V*rgin box on the wall into the H2.H?

Signal levels can be obtained by logging into V*rgin router (if you have V*rgin internet / superhub).

Check that NET ID also.

So, you have an original white cable from the white V*rgin box on the wall into the H2.H?

Signal levels can be obtained by logging into V*rgin router (if you have V*rgin internet / superhub).

Check that NET ID also.
Yes the original white box on the wall

Reactions: ste
So, you never provided details on signal levels (if you have access).

You didn't say what area you're in or what net id you're using.

You never said what type of cables / splitter you're using.

You need to help us to help you ;)

i have similar issues with those channels though alternatives work great , arrow up red button route.
anyone know if i can swap them over permanent

Back