Before I put a gun to my head

Status
Not open for further replies.

wowdoo

Please can one of the veterans on this site help me. I am fairly new to all this Tech and getting fairly desperate as you can see from my thread title. I'm not looking for 2500 channels with adult and vod all I'm looking for is the uk sports channels possibly with a little bit of catch up. In a panic I subscribed to someone last month and not one channel did not freeze or buffer even the BBC. I'm a rugby fan who is disgusted with Sky buying the rights to all the English games, I can watch Wales Ireland Scotland any nation but I can't watch England unless I subscribe to Sky or go to the pub to watch it. I know what I'm asking is out there because for 2 years I've been with the same supplier who unfortunately got shut down by there government.
1) Sky and Bt sports
2) stable connection
3) No vod
4) No adult channels
5) catch up
Ive been told by a few suppliers that catch up is very rare, I had it for 2 years on all channels backing up for 3 weeks, plus I could download as well. I suppose I was very lucky to drop on to that supplier from the start

Anyone out there could help me please before I go totally mad and start loading the bullets in my gun ( almost joking ) Thanks to any veteran who would care to point me in the right dirrection

Please can one of the veterans on this site help me. I am fairly new to all this Tech and getting fairly desperate as you can see from my thread title. I'm not looking for 2500 channels with adult and vod all I'm looking for is the uk sports channels possibly with a little bit of catch up. In a panic I subscribed to someone last month and not one channel did not freeze or buffer even the BBC. I'm a rugby fan who is disgusted with Sky buying the rights to all the English games, I can watch Wales Ireland Scotland any nation but I can't watch England unless I subscribe to Sky or go to the pub to watch it. I know what I'm asking is out there because for 2 years I've been with the same supplier who unfortunately got shut down by there government.
1) Sky and Bt sports
2) stable connection
3) No vod
4) No adult channels
5) catch up
Ive been told by a few suppliers that catch up is very rare, I had it for 2 years on all channels backing up for 3 weeks, plus I could download as well. I suppose I was very lucky to drop on to that supplier from the start

Anyone out there could help me please before I go totally mad and start loading the bullets in my gun ( almost joking ) Thanks to any veteran who would care to point me in the right dirrection
What box are you using to start with

That’s how forums work
Post a question
Leave 3mins later
Come back some time later
Post the question again
And repeat

You really posted this? Two and a half hours after his initial post and you think he ''never'' came back???

What a strange thing to do.
I think what moshibeth was getting at, is that he was so desperate for help... People post to try and help, and the op didn't even bother to respond... If op was that desperate, they would've been back within a few hours...

There a quite a few providers that offer catchup may not be 3 weeks most offer 6-7 day catchup take it your supplier dint provide sly sports as most UK suppliers have sly sports rugby Pass ect completely get where @moshibeth is coming from people start posts we post replies and they never reply or not seen for days after then post a new thread with same question

Simple solution is to check the op history ?
If you feel they are posting and then not responding then do not respond !
No need to all start posting and criticising !!
Thread closed !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back