being sports loosing HT bit- help

bmitie

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
I can get BEING sports ENG today but at HT the usual studio chat is not available, something else is inserted then when game re starts its back on. How and why is this done? Its the HT bit Ilike.

I can get BEING sports ENG today but at HT the usual studio chat is not available, something else is inserted then when game re starts its back on. How and why is this done? Its the HT bit Ilike.
Use another channel

But its the HT from being I want to watch if you know what I mean!

Last edited:
I've a feeling it's coming via some sort of app and being restreamed.
Eg, if you watch PDC darts through their official app, you don't get the adverts or anything else in the breaks, just the actual darts., and if you watch Rugby Leage via their Superleague+ app you don't get adverts or any other half time banter, you just get the match

OK its in the IPTV guides/support section so that's a clue. I am using an enigma 2 box with openvix 6.3.007 and Jedimaker. All I do is download an M3U file create a bouquet and then clIck on the channel it is titled beIN-SPORTS HD 01 EN FULL HD. I know very little about IPTV . It has worked flawlessly in the past but recently gone wonky. To be honest I was expeting a reply along the lines " Yes it is been blocked etc." It was worse last night If its gone its gone and will live with it.

I like ANDY and Keys as they are a bit more realistic.

OK its in the IPTV guides/support section so that's a clue. I am using an enigma 2 box with openvix 6.3.007 and Jedimaker. All I do is download an M3U file create a bouquet and then clIck on the channel it is titled beIN-SPORTS HD 01 EN FULL HD. I know very little about IPTV . It has worked flawlessly in the past but recently gone wonky. To be honest I was expeting a reply along the lines " Yes it is been blocked etc." It was worse last night If its gone its gone and will live with it.

As has already been pointed out, you might find the same content on a different channel.
Which match did you watch last night? - it was likely to have been shown on half a dozen others

Its the ANDY AND KEYS bit I am referring to but we can leave it at that now. Too many crossed lines.

There's no crossed lines, the same programme with ANDY & KEYS - whatever they are, is on several other channels at the same time, but we can leave it at that as you don't seem interested in finding a way around it.

So your watch Bein via IPTV and the stream at half time does not show the half time show with keys and grey...?

If I understood that correctly then that's an issue you need to take up with your service provider ...not sure he can sort that either to be honest..

Back