Bellew vs Cleverly PPV

bees

VIP Member
Hi,

My sat server puts on PPV fights, like above, it's advertised for Saturday as a PPV event.

Does anyone know if it is possible they will be shown on the cable side too ?

If so, sat is usually SBO_HD channel or live events channel depending on what box I was using at the time,
I don't seem to have a live events preview channel on the cable side, any ideas ?

On my Q5 box I have a "Live Events Channel" It's currently showing a still of Cleverly V Bellew 2 & WWE Survivor Series. The EPG says "Live Boxing & WWE on 22nd/23rd Nov".

I assume the fight will be shown on this same channel.

My cable line provider has said that the fight will be ordered.

Bees my supplier States he will be showing the ppV boxing on cable. Thanks again for your help in guiding me into the cable environment. Vermin installed the internet yesterday and box from my supplier should be here today just in time for Saturday's fun and games with clev and bellew

Bees my supplier has said he's showing it on sat but not cable this time around! So maybe get in touch with him see what he says!

Yeah will do, I am running both so I should be ok
I was just wondering where to find the cable channel,

Kremmen do you know if I can scan for the Live events channel as I am using Autoboquets ?

...Kremmen do you know if I can scan for the Live events channel as I am using Autoboquets ?...

My "Live Events Channel" is on the same TP (506750) as $ly Arts2, SS4, SS News HQ, Smash Hits & $ly Events, so scanning the TP that those channels are on might bring up Live Events Channel.

Even though the frequencies are diffent for different areas, I assume that the same channels are kept in the same groups, although I'm not 100% certain.

Also, I'm not sure that the fight itself will be on that channel. It might just be an advertising channel & the fight itself might be on $ly Events or one of the SptsETV channels. I have 14 of these channels. SptsETV01-09 are on 682750 in my are, which doesn't appear to share the TP with any other channels. SptsETV10-14 (434750) shares the same TP as Tiddlers TV & VM's red button music channels (VM Hits/Dance/Urban etc.).

I take it that, like most boxes, you can scan individual TP's on the Amiko?

It's on Sky Events normally but also look for Prime Events the Live Events Channel is mainly just for advertising.

I have a miraclebox with auto bouquet also I dnt have any of the live events prime etc can I still get this ?

---------- Post Merged at 08:39 PM ----------

It's ok found prime it's running previews hope it works

I have a miraclebox using autoboquets as my main box now but I still can't seem to get it to
scan single TP's.

My amiko has been relegated to the bedroom but that has 5 live events channels and 5 sky events channels, (both are using the same TP's)

Amiko used a blind scan, so I have the TP's for my area.

Kremmen, you are right mine are different, mine are 410400, 410500, 410600, 410750, 410800. (Liverpool area if anyone needs them).

If push comes to shove I will just hook the amiko back up in the living room, or watch it on sky rather than cable.

Thanks for all the helpful replys

Last edited:
Hi,

Does anybody know where to find this on an openbox v5s?

Is it likely to be on one of the sports interactive channels or will I have to rescan?

Thanks.

Sky Events,try a manual scan using same TP as
501 Sky Sports News
505 Sky Sports 4
525 British Eurosport 2

Prime Events same TP as,
235 History +1
237 Crime & Investigation
534 At the Races

Back