BER too high.

CJ1988

Hello everyone can anyone help theres a few HD channels where the SNR AGC keeps fluctuating i checked the signal finder and the BER goes over 5000. Help please thanks.

uk signals are funny with different readings from around the place,as long as cable and splitter are top quality and picture on box works ?

Yeah bud the cables are good i've change the splitter for a konig amplifier signal booster,but its just a few hd channels what glitch when the signal starts fluctuating,i also noticed that the mhz is 122.75 on the glitched channels could it be that.

you might have to state your area to see if others are having signal issues,what splitter was on it before the konig.

Area is manchester, the splitter was a tratec 5-1000mhz, i bought the konig booster thinking it will stop the signal from jumping but is still the same.

Just 2 i think this is the one i use 41060 666.750 6.952 i've tried the other id still the same.

yes checked and 2.

Manchester 1 NTL ex C&W 41040 666.750 6.887
Manchester 2 NTL ex C&W 41060 666.750 6.952

but did you rescan the other one?

Yes bud i scanned them both in ABM still the same,i'm thinking of trying a 6db attenuator to see if that helps the signal.

Hello just an update, my signal seems to have stop fluctuating down to 9% since i updated vix, its still fluctuates on certain channels but but only goes to about 61%.

Virmin seem to be having issues up and down the country spoke to a couple of guys lately with problems with glitching which shows no errors in Oscam, clearly something is going on with the ever expanding virmin network.

Back