1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Best APP for IPTV. One that looks good

Discussion in 'IPTV Guides Support and Discussions' started by NeVeR, Dec 26, 2018.

1. rpidemon

rpidemon TK Veteran Forum Supporter

28.2e
    It can handle it no problem if you can get 15+ mbs to the box.

2. bazcfc1

bazcfc1 TK Veteran

There is faster boxes than zgemmas but the way I look at it is why pay more money out when if you already have a zgemma that can handle iptv then why buy a new box with iptv it comes down to bb speed and if you have a hdd connected to your box or big enough USB storage device save everything to that I've even got iptv on a star 2s box

3. stamp

stamp Registered

Male
    Hi, thanks, I've my homeplugs a while now and just look and I see they are 200mbps, I know the newer ones are 600.

Thank you.

Ok thanks for that as well, I had a start2 as well and dumped it :) Goes to show how much I know :)

Just wondering, if the size or speed of the USB pen in the back of the box has anything to do with the zgemma performance?

4. bazcfc1

bazcfc1 TK Veteran

Not really it just gives it more memory as they come pre standard 250mb that's why most use usb or hdd best advice I can give is if you have a zgemma set it up and get a test on your zgemma and a test on your android box and compare the difference mate

5. stamp

stamp Registered

Male
    Thanks once again, good advice and stupid question coming up...for IPTV for the zgemma h2s box do I need sky dish connect as well? :)

6. bazcfc1

bazcfc1 TK Veteran

if you wont be using remaining sly or freesat channels then i would reflash with wooshbuild infinity and just have it setup for iptv but if you want to use freesat and remaining sly channels aswell as iptv then you would need the lnbs

stamp likes this.
  7. stamp

stamp Registered

Male
    OK Thank you, I thought myself that there was no need for the dish to be connect to the box at all to receive/view iptv channels , that confirms it.

8. bazcfc1

bazcfc1 TK Veteran

you dont just for iptv people have lnb for freesat or sly channels but as posted if your just wanting it for iptv then wooshbuild infinity gives you option just for iptv

9. stamp

stamp Registered

Male
    OK. good to know all that., just someone was asking me :)

bazcfc1 likes this.
  10. formandvoid

formandvoid TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {self employed
    Zgemma H2s run Iptv fine but most of it depends on how you set it up. I have used many different methods,suls plugin,script etc but I now use Xtream Editor and I have very few problems with it and you also get 7 day catch up tv which I find very good .I get a fair selection of tv shows and movies also and I use XC plugin lite for those.The added bonus of Xc lite is that if I get any problems with Xtream Editor(which is not very often,but sometimes) I can also watch the live tv through Xc lite so at least I have a back up if there are any problems. Obviously some problems are down to your Iptv provider but if you have a good provider this setup works very well.

stamp and BeakyFord like this.
  11. stamp

stamp Registered

Male
    Thank you for the advice.