best box for 2 x DVB-S/S2 + 1xDVB-C

duffbeer

looking to run twin sly and a single vermin on one box has anyone done this and what box would you recommend?

cheers:bye:

looking to run twin sly and a single vermin on one box has anyone done this and what box would you recommend?

cheers:bye:

Its got to be the Zgemma H1 or H2. They do have a new one which will be released or can be ordered directly from air sat Zgemma H2H

Vu duo 2 and you can have 2 sat and 2 cable to be honest though I hardly use the sat feeds just keep it for a back up

the hybrid cable tuner i have in my duo2 only needs 1 feed in but allows me to at least watch 1 and record 1 if you record 2 you can watch some channels bud depends on what transponder you are recording also this tuner dosnt need a loop either as it dose it all built into the tuner
i had the same questions a few weeks back before i ordered my duo2 last week have to say as well amazing bit of kit i now also have the option to add another tuner at any point either sat or cable so opens up your options i am thing a sat one soon as a back up and more recordings at once if needed

this is the 1 ordered if it helps

VU+ Hybrid Cable / Terrestrial Linux HD Cable Receivers

Back