Best box for cable

Hi. I have been using zgemma h.2s for a long time now and i am switching from sat to cable. So im looking for advice on which box would suit me best. With the h2h is it possible to i.e setup cable only and record and watch different channels or is the satellite used to record the other channel ?
Thanks

The H2H has 1 cable tuner and 1 satellite tuner so if you were recording a channel on satellite, you'd have to watch a channel on cable and vice versa ... zgemma have just brought another box out though which has 2 cable tuners and 1 sat called the H5.2TC

Hi. Thanks for reply is it same situation for cable as with sat you need 2 cable feeds to be able to watch and record just on cable ?

Yes..unless you buy the VU+ SOLO2 SE V2 Box, as this has one feed into the box, but it splits the tuner internally to give you a twin tuner box

Yes, just 1 cable wire going into the box needed (there is actually only 1 input into the box for cable (RF in).

Thank you thats what i was thinking looking at the box. So basically its a h2h but with internal dual cable input.

Back